4 frenched Lamb cutlet racks (3 cutlets in each)
1/4 cup fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs
1 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
1 tbsp flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
2 tsp fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
3 cloves gralic, crushed
3 tsp pesto
1 tbsp dijon mustard
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place lamb in a roasting dish in a pan and brown all side and then brush on half a tablespoon of mustard onto each rack.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic and pesto in a bowl, mix well. Press the breadcrumb mixture evenly over lamb racks.
3. Roast lamb uncovered for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 160°C and cook for a further 15-20 minutes (medium rare) or cook until lamb is cooked as desired.
4. Remove lamb, cover loosely, and rest for 5 minutes before cutting the racks into cutlets.
5. Serve lamb with roasted vegetables such as red onion wedges, zucchini and sweet potato.